Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Aug 25 breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I am a big fan of it and breakfast foods in general.  I have been eating yogurt most weekdays since the beginning of the year and it has made a difference I am down about 25 pounds.  As I mentioned I like a good breakfast and will wander out on weekends to try new and bigger better breakfasts but then back to the healthy yogurt during the week.  If you live in La Crosse you know about the Unk’s mess at Marge’s on Rose it is about five pounds of potatoes with ham, onions, peppers and eggs, enough for a family, and I have fed the family on it.  In Mindoro there is Top Dawg and their Dawg Pile, which is very similar to what they have in the Unk’s Mess.  In Algoma Wisconsin they have a Hash Brown Sandwich at Dean’s Dairy inn.  Yesterday my buddy Tom and I road tripped to Pork’s Bar in Desoto Wisconsin for me to attempt the Pork’s Challenge it consisted of a pancake, four pieces of Texas Toast, 5 biscuits,  4 sausage links, 4 eggs, American Fries, and all smothered in sausage gravy.  I finished about a quarter of it before I tossed in the towel.  Where is your favorite big breakfast?  

No comments:

Post a Comment