Monday, August 11, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Aug 11 today

I had a heated conversation with my Dad yesterday about life in 2014.  He was saying that life was better in the 50’s.  See he just celebrated his 70th birthday and I feel as though he was feeling nostalgic.  He was saying that people now a days don’t have meals together that everyone is in such a hurry to get nowhere.  I had to disagree and point out that we have meals as a family and it was something that was taught to me by him and my Mom.  Also brought up was the fact that life moves so fast and that people are not doing things like they used to.  I pointed out that if we continually thought the same that nothing would be solved that new inventions that we use every day for life and living would not have been invented if not for people thinking outside the box, that if we all thought the same we would be stagnant and everyone would think the same thing, how lame would that be?  In your opinion is life better now or when you were a kid?  

No comments:

Post a Comment