Friday, August 1, 2014

Daily Dose of BS August 1 headlines

How often do you click on a stories headline just to read what it is?  I do all the time, if you see the quizzes posted on fb do you click and take the test?  I also do that.  I find that it is a good release from what I am doing like spending time with my family or watching tv.  I didn’t realize that I spend so much time on my phone until I found myself up by myself with everyone else in bed with me taking a test.  I hate tests, always have I guess until now.  It must be my competitive noncompetitive streak coming out.  It’s a streak I really don’t care for.  Are you drawn to these types of tests?  I know I talked about reusing things earlier this week but I am excited about the new restore going in next to the La Crosse County Dump site.  It will be lots bigger and will have more to offer.  Have a super weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment