Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Aug 20 Ferguson

Ferguson Missouri is in the national media yet again today.   This protesting is continuing and is reminiscent to me of the Rodney King riots.   I am not sure I get the mob mentality that is going on here; I think that I am getting to old.  When I am unhappy something I work to try to fix the problem not to add to the problem by rioting and pillaging.  I guess I am lucky that I have a soap box to stand on to share my opinions, to share my ideas and thoughts.  Oh wait we all do it is called social media, more specifically facebook and twitter.  Let’s work on starting to mend what ails us and stop trying to drive that wedge deeper than it already is.  In the words of Rodney King, can’t we all just get along?  

No comments:

Post a Comment