Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Aug 12 Robin Williams

Today is primary Election Day.  Please vote.  When I saw it posted on facebook that Robin Williams was dead I quickly searched online to see if it was verified.  It is sad that once you make it there are many out there that want to spoof your death, we have seen it with many celebrities.  When I was in high school one of my buddies had a girl friend who committed suicide and I saw the pain first hand from the pain that he went through.  Fast forward many years and one of my wives coworkers’ ex-husband took his own life.  A few years after that brought the death of Kurt Cobain and my Uncle Kenny who was a really good friend of mine while growing up took his own life, that one was the hardest for me.  In the suspected suicide of Robin Williams we can all see that even though you have a smile on your face and a gleam in your eye that there can be pain in your soul.  Today reach out to a friend that you haven’t talked to in a while, or forgive an injustice just because life is too short.  

No comments:

Post a Comment