Friday, May 9, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 9 armrests

Being a bigger guy I am always looking for the best place to sit in a movie theater or plane.  I very much dislike sitting next to another big guy cause there is always the fight for the arm rest.  When was the last time you were at the you name it and the person that sits down next to you sneaks in and steals the arm rest?  I don’t know where to put my arms if I can’t use the rest, do I fold them across my chest, do I sit on my hands where to these arms hang if they can’t use the rest?  Why can’t airlines and movie theaters next time they upgrade the seats upgrade them to comfortable double arm rest seats?  While we are on the topic of seating why is it that some restaurants have the high back no lean chairs, they are super uncomfortable, also when seated at a booth, as a bigger guy and I am guessing a big chested woman also has to worry about getting stuck.  I don’t know how many times I have had to switch sides on a booth when the table and the seat is bolted down.  You do know it is all about comfort, right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment