Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 21 the big game

The big game, the big football game, that game that is played the first weekend in February crowning the champion with that trophy, you know the trophy.  You also know the game, the one where people who don’t even care about the game watch for the commercials.   This game will be played in Minnesota 2018, the new Minnesota team stadium beat out team stadiums from others around the country.  Cities like New Orleans and Indianapolis.  The game will be played that cold winters day in Minneapolis, in their new multi-million dollar supported by some tax payer money stadium.  I guess if you want to have the big game to be played in your city, you either have to be warm, have a dome, or willing to take from the tax payer dollars to get a stadium.  I am sure you noticed I didn’t say the name of the league, the name of the big game or anything else that could be construed as a negative toward that league, I just don’t have the time or the money to defend myself against their rule of saying the names of the teams or the big game.  Plus I don’t have written consent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment