Friday, May 23, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 23 mowing

Well I did it and it worked on the first try.  With our weather getting better and better my lawn started to wake up and do what it was supposed to do, grow.  I had about ankle high grass yesterday afternoon and a nice carpet of green when done.  I was leery of the mower starting after the cold winter that we had, but I filled the tank, pulled once and the mower coughed twice, then purred like a kitten.  Don’t get me wrong, I miss my old Lawn Boy mower without all the safety levers but this Briggs and Stratton mower is pretty good.  This weekend I will attempt to get the weed eater working, I can tell you right now that it won’t start on the first pull or even the 15th and I will smell of exhaust when done, but the weed eating will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment