Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 19 love my job

Is it weird that I like work? I was just on vacation and was looking forward to getting back to work, where there is structure. Don’t get me wrong I look forward to the times when I can leave the office and go away for a few days but I am a fan of what I do for a living, it know what to expect and I am used to the surroundings, plus I get to sleep in my own bed. Are you a fan of work or do you hate what you do? I think that life is too short to be at a job you hate as we all put in many hours a week doing what pays us. If you do not love it, why do it? Is it the money, is the hours, is it cause it fits your schedule? If so start looking for the next one, you can find something else. Life it too short to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment