Thursday, May 8, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 8 money

I think it is time that we rethink our money system.  Personally I believe that we need to bring in a bigger than a 100 dollar bill, if you go to buy a 30 thousand dollar car and you want to pay cash you have to come up with 300 100 dollar bills.  The c-note doesn’t have the same prestige that it once did, I remember the first time I held one and the awe I was in and the power I felt, now it doesn’t even cover a week’s groceries for the family.  I think that the US government should look into bringing back the 500 and the thousand dollar bill.  While we are on money we should also do away with pennies.  A penny used to buy something now even penny candy is two for five cents.  Plus tax eats away at the extra few cents that we think we are saving by buying something that ends in 99.  

No comments:

Post a Comment