Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 20 everyday achievements

I am a simple man, there are little games that I play every once in a while trying to either beat the clock on the microwave, by trying to get a chore done, or trying to open the microwave door at the moment the thing is ready to beep.  How about grabbing your usb drive and getting it into the slot the first time, I loose this game often.  I like to time my driving either to or home from work so that way I don’t hit any red lights, it happens more often on way to work than on way home.  But the ultimate win is waking up looking at the alarm clock right as it goes off, when then happens I buy a lottery ticket.  That one has yet to pay off.  What are the little games you play? Or better yet what’s the most satisfying everyday achievement? 

No comments:

Post a Comment