Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Daily Dose of BS May 27 shooting

The shooting over the weekend in Santa Clara, California had a shooter that posted on youtube and had a manifesto of 140 pages long. I don’t get it, if every person who has felt rejected, alone or sad went on a rampage, there would be things like this happening all the time, because I know that when I was a teenage boy I felt much of the same, when you get rejected you just got to pick yourself up by your bootstraps and jump back on the horse. I think that all too often people blame their surroundings, their situation, their failures on others, guess what you don’t like those items, change them. There are millions of stories and millions of positive outcomes that are lived out daily. If you are having a hard time with life, don’t I repeat do not grab a sniper rifle or any other weapon, talk to someone because there is help, and believe it or not people care.

No comments:

Post a Comment