Friday, November 1, 2013

Daily Dose of BS November 1 movember

I hate cancer. This year my family got hit with the big C in multiple ways, from my Mom and Dad, to my Father in law, to a sister in law with a huge cyst removed, to many friends with bumps and lumps. Today is the first day of November and I am not going to shave for the month. This past week I have had fun with my facial hair from the “General Burnside” to the Charlie Chan and a few in between. This will be the first Movember that I will take part in. Movember encourages men to join the movement by growing a stashe for 30 days. I will be posting pictures of the growth of my stashe on facebook and trying to raise some funds for the “Movember Vision” which is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. I am growing my mustache for my Dad. If you would like to donate to help the cause, or if you would like to follow my facial hair growth please check out my personal movember page http://us.movember.com/mospace/7687581.

No comments:

Post a Comment