Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 20 advice

Best advice ever? Try hard, don’t look back, look to the future, but don’t wish your life away, DREAM. I have been having lots of heart to heart talks with my 18 year old son. You know as a Dad you can learn a lot by just listening, but sometimes I have a hard time turning off my interview mode from work, where I have to keep conversations going, I sometimes get accused of grilling him and the other kids. My response is if you answered in more than just one word answers or grunts conversations would be just that a conversation. What are some of the gems you got from your parents when they thought you weren’t listening? I always remember don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty cause you can always wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment