Friday, November 22, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 22 lots

Great news from my Dad, heard yesterday that the Doctor got all the cancer, he has to go in every few months for checkups but thanks so much for all the prayers. On November 1st, I started on my quest to grow my mustache and only my mustache, I have been letting it do what it does, I am not a hairy person and I think my teenagers have a fuller stash than I. Please consider donating to the Movember.com campaign for men’s health. This morning was the first snow of the season for La Crosse, it is weird to watch people trying to drive again for the first time, like the old Paul Simon song Slip Sliding Away. Drive safe and give yourself the time needed to arrive alive. Also today marks the 50th anniversary of the death of our 35th president JFK, many have said that is the one date that always sticks with them, was that date 50 years ago a bigger event than September 11th?

No comments:

Post a Comment