Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 5 doggie cpap

If you read my daily posts please give me a like. My dog slept in my room last night, usually he sleeps in with the kids, but for some reason we won the dog lottery last night. I know I am a loud sleeper, I used to toss and I turn, snore and stop breathing, I have sleep apnea, and for that I wear a cpap machine. The cpap has saved my life, with it, I sleep like a baby, and no that doesn’t mean up crying every hour or two. I really sleep through the night. With the dog on the floor at the foot of the bed, it brought something new, I think my dog has a snoring issue, in fact I know he does. Since when does a dog sound like a freight train? I kept expecting to see train lights and was ready for the horn to blow. I just think the dog needs to blow his nose, or maybe a doggie cpap machine. Either that or he needs to sleep in with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment