Monday, November 11, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 11 Veterans Day

Thank you. If you are a Veteran or if you are currently serving thank you from the bottom of my heart. If it wasn’t for all the men and women who have sacrificed their lives to service in the armed forces we would not be able to do what we do. I have heard stories from my Dad and other friends who had served in Vietnam about how they were spit on and called names when they returned from their posts. For that I am saddened. I like the way we as Americans now thank our service men and women for their service. I have also heard of people buying dinner or a drink for the service man or women who is at a restaurant in uniform. For those who are selfless and offer up years of their lives so that we may be free I thank you, and for those families who have been affected by your loved ones serving I thank you as well. God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment