Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 19 deer camp

I don’t care if you hunt or not, you should have on your bucket list to go to deer camp. You should also allow your children to attend if they have never been. I love venison and like a lot of other wild game. I however do not like to hunt. But I have gone to deer camp at least the past 15 years and I have brought my kids up with it. My buddies are all hunters, they live and breathe this time of the year. My two older boys love the hunt, and this year will mark the first year that my youngest son is going to be in the woods armed, and one of my friends will be mentoring him on the safety and finesse of the hunt. The reason everyone needs to go to deer camp is the camaraderie that goes with a camp. I have been bringing my kids for many years so that they can see how friends react around each other, see that it is about working together, it’s about telling tall tales, and it’s about the love of outdoors. What is your deer camp story?

No comments:

Post a Comment