Friday, November 15, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 15 Happy Birthday Twins

Today my twins are 12 hard to believe that they are already 12. Happy birthday to Robert and Kenedi, it is funny when we found out we were having twins and that they were going to be a girl and a boy we had to come up with names. I wanted to name my other boys after my Dad and wanted to call them Robert the 3rd and was always shot down so didn’t even think about it for the twins, my wife always wanted the name Kenedi so our girls name is Kenedi and since I was always shot down with wanting to name my sons Robert I suggested Lincoln, needless to say I lost that one also but won as well cause we do have a Robert. It is funny to think that two babies spending 9 months together and living in the same house have such different personalities. I am glad. Did I mention that when I was dating my wife that she wanted to have twins. I always wanted to be retired and rich by 50. At least one of us got our wish. Happy Birthday Robert and Kenedi, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment