Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Nov 13 prostate cancer

Today my Dad has prostate cancer surgery. Please say a prayer for him. I am driving our new family car today as I am heading to my Dads home to the Twin Cities after I get off the air to visit with my family, and the car has amazing the bells and whistles, that I am not used to. I am used to adjusting the seat by hand, and turning on lights, also used to turning around to check behind me, with this vehicle you don’t need to do any of those things. It has electronic seats, the lights go on when you start the car and there is a camera that shows all behind you. It came with satellite radio, but being a radio person I don’t know if I will play around with that on my drive. I also got Onstar, which I may try cause I have to find a hospital I am not familiar with. As I mentioned at the beginning please say a prayer or at least give some positive thoughts for my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment