Monday, September 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS September 16 new car smell

WTH?  When did cars become as expensive as my first house?  We are looking at a new to us car and I can not believe it.  We are looking for something that will move all six of us from here to there and back again, but not a mini-van.  Not sure why we need something new but, that is another story.  When it comes to buying a new or used vehicle what are some of the things I should keep in mind?  I am not a car guy, really I know how to put in gas, check the oil, and put air in my tires, that is it.  I am not sure that all the bells and whistles are needed, I would like power windows, air conditioning and cruise control and a radio that gets am.  I would like to get good gas mileage and want it in my budget, any ideas what to look for?  Any ideas on where to go?  Anything I should steer clear of?  

No comments:

Post a Comment