Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 24 saving money

When it comes to saving money. Where do you save it? Are you a coupon shopper, do you wait until what you are looking for is on sale, are you a second hand shopper? Do you hit up the dollar store, or reuse bread bags? It is funny to see the different ways that people save money. I have watched the extreme coupon shows on Netflix and thought there is no way I would do that. I do however clip coupons, from the grocery store deals that are in the Sunday paper to the flyers that are also there. I have not printed off too many coupons off the internet. I was grocery shopping the other day and got stuck behind an extreme couponer and they saved about 50% of their bill. I still don’t think that they needed a case of air fresheners, who will ever even use that many? Dollar stores can save you money and so can shopping clubs but you have to watch what you buy. Do you think it is better to buy an inexpensive something and replace it every year or spend more and replace less often?

No comments:

Post a Comment