Thursday, September 12, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 12 health screening

I had a health assessment today.  I had to fast for 12 hours before I did it, they draw blood, they take your blood pressure and ask you some questions.  I am assuming that after the Affordable Health Care act goes into effect I will no longer have to do this.  When I set it up I asked for the earliest time they had, they said the nurses were there as early as 5am I said sold.  Otherwise I would have to do my show without coffee, and that wouldn’t be good for anyone.    It is good to talk with other morning people.  Most the time I am up early I am at work, fishing or hunting and when fishing and hunting most of my friends are not morning people, so talking with someone this morning other than the grunt of a buddy or a mumble from a family member, it was welcome.  If you are a morning person and like to talk early, I suggest calling a morning talk show, like mine (608) 782-2554.  Talk to you on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment