Friday, September 20, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 20 running

No land speed records were set. Not a one. I work with Lois and she was telling me how she ran for a mile and a half without stopping. I am proud of her, this is my goal this year. I had the goal of doing two pull ups by the time my 25th class reunion, that didn’t happen, not for lack of trying. I then had the brilliant idea of learning to jog, a big guy running cue the evil laugh. I did a couch to 5k last year, and I tell you what I was as close to a couch you could get. I was winded just walking and the thought of a 5k, wow don’t get me started on what went through my mind for that. Well I did it and did a few 5ks last year more walk than run but they were finished. I had the goal in 2013 to run a mile and a half without stopping, well having Lois do it earlier this week is pushing me toward my goal, Yesterday at Anytime Fitness I ran .7 miles without stopping, and like I said no land speed records were in harm of falling, I am a step closer to my goal this year of going a mile and a half without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment