Thursday, September 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 19 cookies

When I say cookies lots of you will think of the things that are attached to our computers that make our computer do and think things, right? I love cookies and not the kind that I just explained but a Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie that is made with real butter and is a little crispy. I really dislike when someone makes chocolate chip cookie bars, they just don’t taste the same. And don’t try messing with the toll house recipe. I am also a fan of monster cookies and m&m cookies, but not the fake m&m cookies that are out there, why bother when it comes to the fake ones. It’s funny when I started writing this I was just going to talk about cookies I now feel compelled to also let you know I also like the edge piece and corner piece of brownies and I am a fan of ice cream. And you wondered why I am so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment