Monday, September 23, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 23 stealing food

I think there are people scamming the system. There is no way that everyone who is on food stamps needs them. I heard on the radio last week that one in seven Americans are on food stamps, I have a hard time believing that everyone who is receiving this benefit is in need of it . If you need food stamps, great you should get them, but if you are scamming the system, shame on you. I am bugged that people get in the system and then work under the table so that way they do not need to get out of the system. We are in a world of financial hurt as a country and people lying, and cheating and stealing from the government are adding to this problem. When I say there are people lying, cheating and stealing from the government, I am not only talking about food stamp fraud but now other frauds as well, shame on the businesses who charge governmental agencies more than they charge other businesses. Remember when you are scamming and cheating the government you are stealing from all of us including your Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment