Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 18 garbage

We all make garbage. At my house it seems like we end up with more throw away than we do anything else. It is amazing that when you go to make a meal you end up with more stuff for the landfill than you do on the table, why is this? My big concern is that the city is now going to dictate how much trash I can generate at my household. I have six that live under my roof and I am going to get the same garbage container as my neighbor who has herself and no one else. I don’t get it. Also we are going to be required to sort our garbage a bit better than we are used to, like save our plastics number 1-7 what about 8 and above, they aren’t good enough? Also if the recycling is offsetting the cost of the bins, what about the pickers who are going through your trash taking out the metal for scrap and the aluminum cans to recycle on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment