Monday, September 30, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 30 oktoberfest

Oktoberfest in La Crosse, what a wonderful time of the year. It is fun until someone gets an eye poked out or car tipped over. What the hell? Why is it that people have to over consume so much that they feel it is ok to tip over a car, or do some other act of destruction? I had a job in Iowa when I first started in radio and one of my buddies tried talking me into cow tipping, after visiting a farm, I realized that this was an impossible task. I watched in amazement this weekend as many not only college aged students over indulged but as many of my peers did as well. In carpooling to get kids from this parade spot to the other and back home again, I noticed so many killing brain cells. I am not saying that I have never done this because I have, but I have never been part of a mob scene that ruined someone elses fun or property. I hope that the La Crosse Police finds, and then makes an example of these idiots, also that it these are students who are attending one of the higher education facilities in La Crosse, that the school also comes down on them. If you do the crime, you should be held responsible for the punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment