Friday, September 13, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Sept 13 you are not always right

I hate to say it you are not always right. I know it is hard to hear but you can be wrong sometime. I also have to admit that I am not always right. I think that we feel as we get older that it is our why or the highway, and guess what that is not the fact. We can be wrong, deal with it. I post here on facebook just about every weekday that I am working, and I read every single comment that someone posts to my writings. I really do appreciate every single one of them, even the ones that I don't agree with, before yesterday have never edited or took off any comment that anyone has made, on or about my posts, because it is a free country and we have freedom of speech. However a few of the comments yesterday were mean, with name calling and finger pointing, I took those off. I write my Daily Dose each morning as a journal of what I am thinking of for the moment and I put these up to create a vehicle for thought, and always enjoy a bit of feedback, but life is too damn short for us to name call, and bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment