Monday, August 5, 2013

Daily Dose of BS August 5 trip

I talk for a living and if you meet me in person you will know that I talk pretty much all the time, even in my sleep.  I was on an extended weekend trip last Friday and Saturday making a trip to the Twin Cities, with stops at the Mall of America and the Minnesota Zoo.  At the MOA we did the aquarium there it is called Sea Life and believe me I was whistling the song while walking thru the aquarium, if you like having an up close and personal experience with sea urchins and starfish and have a shark and sting ray float over you then the is a great place for you to visit.  The next day the zoo, always fun and took one of the last trips on the monorail, they are closing it after Labor Day.  Getting back to me talking, we were enjoying the managers reception on Friday night at the hotel we started to talk with the family next to us, they we’re just wrapping up their 3 weeks’ vacation that brought them all over the West Coast and back thru Minnesota to fly home to DC, vacation without a plan, that to me sounds like fun.  Would you be able to do it?  Plus we met some people from La Crosse staying at the hotel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment