Friday, August 30, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Aug 30 country going to pot

Yesterday was a special day.  I am blessed to have as many friends as I do, thanks to all who made my birthday special.  I woke this morning to a story that made me feel as though I was still asleep, the Justice Department said yesterday that states can let people use marijuana, allow people to grow it and even allow states to allow adults to buy it as long as its kept away from kids.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  Marijuana is considered the gateway drug personally I think of tobacco as the gateway drug, but that is a whole other story.  I think that legalizing pot will bring some of the drug dealers down and bring in millions of tax dollars to the government, and any tax cut would be welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment