Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Aug 7 tongue cleaning

Yesterday was national fresh breath day.  Did you celebrate?  I know I didn’t.  I did my typical daily brushing of the teeth, I think I even flossed, but I am like most people and don’t floss as much as a I should.  I read the other day that people who use mouth wash on a regular basis that they tend to lie more often than those who don’t use it.  I wonder if it is because it offers them a chance to share their breath more cause of the fresh minty smell and they feel as though they have to talk and share the minty goodness.   Since I missed national fresh breath day yesterday I just wanted to know if you have ever scraped your tongue.  I  never have but I brush it a few times a week.  According to some it is like someone who doesn’t clean a shag rug.  My question is who still has a shag rug? 

No comments:

Post a Comment