Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Daily Dose of BS August 14 computer crapped out

What a craptastic start to the day.  I started off my morning routine then headed to the office to go through emails and check my facebook.  Went to turn on my desktop computer and nothing, the display said primary master drive error hit control, alt and delete.  It went through that twice, then came to the display of reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media.  Well the quick look through the drawer of computer stuff, I found some 5 inch floppys and 3.5 inch floppys some windows 98 and xp start up discs, guess what no windows 7 Asus start up discs.  Uggh what do I do, my business is run from that computer, I have tons of pictures, audio, and memories on that computer.  In fact thinking about it I am starting to get antsy and irritable, any help would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment