Friday, August 23, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Aug 23 forget

There are times that I am in the middle of conversation and forget what I am talking about.  Sometimes I think is there a better way to get somewhere that I go to regularly, there are times that I am thinking of a number between 1 and 10 and when I am asked what the number is I lie because I don’t remember.  But then there are times that my memory is so good that I remember things that haven’t even happened.  I am not sure if these are the signs of old age or because there are always 37 things going through my head at a time.  Sometimes it is so crowed up there that the less important things get pushed out or taken to the slower part of the brain.  Most days at work I give the weather forecast 20 times in a day and then someone will ask me after work what is the weather going to be tomorrow and I give them a blank stare and ask why would I know, the response is always don’t forget the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment