Friday, August 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Aug 16 don't judge me

I am a big guy, I know that people look at me and think, lazy.  I think that we as a society tend to judge people on their outward appearance.  I don’t know if I am judgmental or if I just am noticing things and either like or don’t like based on what it is that I see.  Yesterday I spent the day at the Wisconsin Dells and you could not have asked for a better day.  I made many observations and want to share a couple of them, first of all why would you go to a water park dressed up in your Goth stuff, (A) it’s a water park you are going to get sun and (B) it’s a water park and you’re going to get wet.  If you are wearing pants over your underpants, why if you are allowing your whole underwear to show, I saw no less than three young men wearing their pants so low, with a belt mind you that they had to walk doing the splits to keep the pants up.  I guess I am glad that under garments were worn.  There were belly button rings, and pierced chests, and I saw lots of cool ink, some really bad ink and a fake tramp stamp that ran.  I guess when you boil it all down it is your canvas to do what you want, but there are lots of artists out there that even their Mom won't hang the art on the fridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment