Thursday, August 1, 2013

Daily Dose of BS August 1 poverty

I read a news story the other day that shocked me it said  “Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives”.  I call BS unless the poor are hiding somewhere, I believe that we have a problem but 4 out of five, that works out to 80% or about as many dentists recommend chewing Trident.  When I look around at my fellow man, I see iphones, lap tops, big screen tvs, restaurants with patrons,  people to spending money.  I just don’t get how this report can say 4 out of 5 struggle, if they were to be honest, maybe just a handful of people don’t struggle with money, but I am guessing that much of the struggle is brought on by bad choices or poor spending habits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment