Monday, August 26, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Aug 26 rape

She deserved it, do you see what she is wearing.  She is asking for it, I’ve heard the stories.  I got needs.  I’m a man.  She flirted with me I could tell she wanted it.  She didn’t say stop, I heard don’t stop.  Her friends said she likes me.  You can’t rape the willing.  Come on MAN UP.  It makes me sick that a sexual assault happens every 2 minutes in this country.  Every two minutes.  We are the land of the free, the home of the brave.  I see nothing brave about forcing yourself on to someone.  Remember NO means NO.   It is about respect and not just for your partner but for yourself as well.  Here’s the thing 54% of all sexual assaults go unreported, if we want to see that number change, start reporting.  I am a Dad, a Son, a Husband and a friend to many women and I do not want to see this go on.  Let’s put a stop to sexual violence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment