Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daily Dose of BS August 22 ahh um

Today I got nothing.  I am surprised by this as there is always something swimming around in my head.  I was thinking on my way into work this morning about how many times we say um in a day.  I am guessing if you work at Subway you hear it more than the average person.  Try to order a custom made sandwich or a built for you burrito from a made to order place without saying the word um.  I bet ya can't do it.  I tried the last time I ordered and was unable to do it and I mentioned it out loud to the person working, they laughed and said they didn’t notice.  I bet they do now.  I had the chance to meet President Bill Clinton right after the Monica story broke, he spoke in La Crosse and about 15 of us got to meet him and ask questions, being me I asked how do you speak without saying ahh, or um?  He looked me right in the eye and with my best Bill Clinton impersonation said ahh, um…

No comments:

Post a Comment