Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Feb 6 Donald Driver Retiring


Car 3.54 where are you?  Never mind I see you with every service station I drive by.  The prices of gas are up once again.  Can we all put together a hell ya.  I guess it shouldn’t surprise me the election is done and we have 4 more years, and don’t read into that, it doesn’t matter who would have won, the prices would still be high.  I want to turn my attention to a story that begins today, well ends today and then starts today.  Donald Driver good old number 80 hangs up his cleats today in a classy act that no other player has ever done, in front of his fans.  I think that Driver is a class act, a person who cares about his fans, and himself, heck he is retiring in front of the people who love him and on his own terms, and as a Green Bay Packer, unlike what we have seen before.  During the playoffs asked to be on special teams in order to play the game that he loves rather than be a prima-donna arrogant ass like we have seen from many other sports super stars, refusing to play after being put on special teams.  Donald Driver is a super star best of luck to you and your future number 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment