Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Feb 5 debate


On Wednesday February 13 from 6-9a we will be holding a mayoral forum-debate on Today’s Talk 1490 we have invited all 11 of the mayoral candidates, I have heard back from 10 of the 11 confirming their participation.  I think it is a big group and an important election, because it whittles down the number of candidates from 11 down to 2.  I have 3 questions that I would like them to answer, here are my questions. What specifically will you do to reduce property taxes in La Crosse? How will you corroborate with our neighboring communities? Because many see La Crosse as the bully....and What can we do to better the economic development in La Crosse?  I know there are many more issues that are facing the city of La Crosse, like crime, including drugs.  The north south corridor, inter-turmoil at city hall, what questions would you ask the candidates if you could?  

No comments:

Post a Comment