Friday, February 15, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Feb 15 glasses



I got new glasses in December and the prescription didn’t change a whole lot, but the stigmatism did.  You know I am not the best test taker and I am always worried when I take those tests what if I am not paying that close attention; you know what is better one or two, one, two.   You pick but how do you really know?  Sometime they are so close.  I have had good luck with most of my glasses looking all the way back to the 2nd grade when I first got them.  I have broken a few pair, got the glass hit out of one into my eye, and had small scratches in the lenses from time to time.  Which brings me to my question today, how do you clean your glasses?  I mostly use the cloth that came with my glasses that has an advertisement on it from the company they got the lenses from.  Yesterday I noticed that there is a little void of the anti-scratch coating on my glasses, and when they transition to sunglasses that there is also a little void there as well.  Hopefully the void doesn’t void the glasses warrantee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment