Monday, February 25, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Feb 25 knee scooter


If you were at the La Crosse Center yesterday you saw thousands of family members enjoying what lots of local businesses had.  Family Fest took over the entire La Crosse Center yesterday from schools, to skating and education to physical activity there was a ton to see.  You probably did as I did as well it is a great time to people watch, and enjoy the diversity of the families in our area.  You may have noticed the guy zipping around on the knee scooter, that big bald guy was me and I will tell you what using one of those to move around the center made it so much easier to be mobile.  I rented the knee scooter from Hilton Medical supply by the way no relation to the hotel people I asked because that is who I am.  The reason I bring this up today is because it got me thinking what newer inventions have made your life easier?  The scooter started off as a great toy for my kids and the adapted knee scooter has been a great way for me to exercise some freedom, since I broke my leg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment