Thursday, February 14, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Feb 14 Happy VD

I choo’choo’ choose you.  Best Simpsons episodes ever.  I used to feel like Ralph when I was a kid as we handed out store bought valentines cards and put conversation hearts into a little place baggie or cellophane cut into squares and synched together with a bit of ribbon.  I remember making sure that the conversation hearts had to match up with your thought of the person cause you wanted that special someone to know how you felt.  I didn’t like that they had all lovey dovey hearts not like guy sayings.  Could you imagine what those would say.  I also remember taking an old shoe box and covering it with construction paper and putting it on my desk, I am feeling a bit nostalgic these days and put one on my desk here, I wonder if I will get any Valentine’s Day cards.  By the way if someone wishes you a happy vd today don’t shoot them a dirty look smile and say you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment