Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Daily Dose of BS September 11th


We will never forget.  We will never forget.  Well we will never forget when it is in our schedule, when it fits in to what we have planned for the day, week, month, or year.  We will never forget.  I hate to be so crass as to say it, but I think many have forgotten.  I think that many of us are busy being busy and do tend to forget what has happened in the past, what lives were lost.  What sacrifices hundreds of thousands of families have made, on and since the date 11 years ago.  I have had many friends who have in the past 11 years been over fighting for us, for our freedoms, thank God that they have all made it home.  What were you doing on September 11th, 2001?  I was at work, and I remember shedding many tears and still to this day wonder why this had to happen.  It was a day that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment