Friday, September 14, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Sept 14


I don’t have the NFL network, I didn’t feel like going to a bar last night, I missed the Packer football game and guess what I didn’t die, don’t feel cheated and am ok this morning.  (the Packers won by the way)  I think that the NFL is pushing us to become even more addicted to the game.  It used to Sundays and Mondays on the networks, the networks that are broadcast, then Monday night football got moved over the ESPN then the NFL came up with their own network offering up everything football and special games, games like the most rivalry teams of all time the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears.  We now have preseason games that people watch and fantasy leagues that are another excuse for us to get together and talk football and imbibe.  Do you think it is all part of a conspiracy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment