Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Sept 13


People love their dogs.  But sometimes it is annoying to watch.  For one I think if you love your dog, love it enough to put in a restraint while in the car or at least in the backseat.  It kind of ticks me off when I see people with their dogs in the front seat, or on their lap while driving, not only do I feel that this is dangerous to the others on the road, but to your puppy as well, if you stop quick little fido will be flat little fido.  Also when you walk your dog clean up after what your dog does, I have had a few times this year while mowing the lawn where I stepped in a land mine, the intials are BS not DS it would however be worse stepping in that big of a pile, but seriously when you have a dog, please pick up after it, keep him leashed while walking, on a leash you can handle, also please try to avoid the retractable leashes, (ask me to see my finger) and travel with her in the back seat not crawling all over you and your steering wheel.   Love your dog, but also love your neighbor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment