Friday, September 7, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Sept 7


Hang on, strap in and get ready for a bumpy ride.  Working on the air I find myself thankful that the politicians spend money with us, filling up and selling out our air waves, but at the same time I am upset that the politicians are filling up our air with their BS lies, and the negative finger pointing ads, you know the ones I am talking about.  Who are these ads trying to sway?  Most of the people I have spoken with have already made up their mind, they have a politician in mind, a political party they like and are ready to vote on November 6th.  60 long days till its over.  With Wisconsin being one of the battle ground states and La Crosse being close to 3 states, I am guessing we will get a few political bigwigs stopping in our fair city.  I am all for the national exposure, and for the politicians coming here, because it is beautiful, but there should be a rule of no spreading political BS when you are here.   The BS part is my job.    

No comments:

Post a Comment