Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Sept 25


I am not going to lie I am a bit upset this morning.   I thought that each of the touchdowns that are scored are checked and double checked, the Packers lost on a bad call, Rogers was sacked 8 times but they may have been the victim of a bad call.  Now to what has me really upset today, I lock my garage every night before I head in for the night, this morning when I was letting out the dog, the garage door was open.  And I know it was closed since I locked it last night after returning from a birthday dinner with the family, all six of us, it was amazing.  My dog usually barks at things going on outside, last night not so sure either that or I slept really well.  Any way a crow bar was used to break in to the garage, the fridge in the garage was left open, I am glad that I drank all the beers, there were a few pops left in the garage fridge, a few things moved around and my car was gone through, and I mean really gone through they took everything out of the glove box, the ashtray, the arm rest storage and left it all on the seats, I am not sure what they found if anything cause there really wasn’t anything in there, I did get a chance to meet a nice La Crosse Police officer, Officer Roden, she was there in minutes, we went through my garage, looked at the evidence, a cigarette that was left on the top of the car, talked about safety, putting lights up in and around the house.  There have been more and more break-ins in La Crosse we have had murders and drugs making headlines.  What happened to the friendly small community that I moved into 20+ years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment