Friday, August 31, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 31


I have never been a motorhead.  I have had cars, motorcycles, trucks and vans.  The reason I bring this up is that my car that I drive each and everyday I have had for about 5 years my Mom gave it to me because they got a new car and thought this car is on its last legs plus it got better gas mileage than my full sized van.  My Honda Accord has 341,660 miles on it, it starts right up, and moves right along, when my Mom and Step Dad owned it they did all the maintenance, when you were supposed to.   I really believe if you keep up on the maintenance it will keep your vehicles running to their full life.  I am only the second owner of this car.  My truck on the other hand has 203,000 miles and I believe to be on its last legs, which bums me out, I have had this truck for 7 years and my vehicle with the least miles is my full sized van with only 108,000 miles on it, but I can't afford to drive it with gas flirting with 4 bucks a gallon.  I think I could start the Schmidt junk car lot on the south side.  What has your favorite and least favorite car you have had?

No comments:

Post a Comment