Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daily Dose of BS August 22


I hate moving.  Not standing up and moving my body from here to there but the act of packing up all my stuff into boxes and loading it into trucks, vans, cars and into the care of others to a new location.  I bring this up because there are no less than 5 houses within a block of where I live up for sale.  This I don’t get, if we as a whole don’t like change isn’t moving to a new location one of the biggest changes that you can make in your life.  I know that moving to La Crosse was the best move that I ever made, it happened just over 20 years ago.  I moved here to work for the Eagle radio station and have not looked back, when I first moved here it was my goal to get to the Twin Cites as a radio personality, I ended up falling in love with the area and built my life around La Crosse.   Since my move here, I have lived in two locations, I rented for a couple of years and been a home owner for over 17 years, 17 years in the same space, kind of weird I know but new walls have been built others tore down, colors, furniture and the feel has changed, and as I started this out, I hate moving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment